Sunday, April 22, 2007

Army Of Women On A 21 Day Journey

This Reformation is yet another new journey. Although I want to continue to not complain. I know this Reformation is so much more than that. I am not certain what it will be. He has told me to just dedicate these 21 Days, and He will show me what He wants. I know that He is calling an Army Of Women to be a part of a Reformation. He has a divine destiny for us all.

I enjoyed listening to Alistair Petrie this morning and was intrigued by his words. He spoke a lot about the plumb line of God and how this is a season where we are to align ourselves with His Divine Plumb line. Plumb line means divine strategy. It is a tool used in building to keep things in alignment.

This Reformation will take each of us on a journey to align ourselves with His divine purposes. Your Reformation may not be about a specific habit, instead it may be about a specific focus that He is calling you to. What is He speaking to you about, that you want to dedicate and set aside 21 Days towards? God is rallying an Army Of Women towards Reformation.

My friend Cheryl wrote a fanastic post about Reformation - personal connection.

My friend Holly, is learning not to complain and specifically focusing about who God really is. to her.

My friend Jen feels to dedicate 21 Days to encouraging and speaking about women.

No comments: