Thursday, April 26, 2007

Extraordinary Harvest Is Coming! Day 5 + 6

I subscribe to a daily prophetic bulletin called Spirit Of Prophecy. This is today's reading, I found it very applicable for us Reformers.

"April 26, 2007: You have been in a critical time in which your motives, attitudes, and decisions have become seeds that will reap an extraordinary harvest. You are now emerging from this time and will be able to see clearly the results of your thoughts and actions as your inner man is revealed by the light of My presence, says the Lord. Do not despair when you see your flaws and imperfections. This light of correction will cause you to be purified and will ultimately make you stronger. Proverbs 3:11-12 My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD, nor detest His correction; for whom the LORD loves He corrects, just as a father the son in whom he delights."

Here is the version of this same verse from The Message
  • But don't, dear friend, resent God's discipline; don't sulk under his loving correction.
  • It's the child he loves that God corrects; a father's delight is behind all this. The Very Tree of Life

  • How exciting!! The Father's delight is behind ALL this. He is behind your journey of Reformation. Can you feel Him? Can you hear Him whispering in your ear? Keep going beloved, I am behind you, I am with You, I will teach you and instruct you on this journey........... and it WILL bear fruit.

    Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it." Is. 30:21

    I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you. Ps. 32:8

    I can tell you all that, now on this 3rd journey of Reformation, I am already seeing that seeds that I planted with Him, they are growing. I can feel a difference, and I know the plants will grow and bear fruit.
    Be encouraged that you are on a life-changing journey, and although you may have set-backs, or as I have said in my past posts, you fall off the wagon.......... just wipe the dust back off your feet and legs, and get back on!
    There is only one rule on this journey of Reformation............ No Blame and No Shame. That's right, no BS. Blame and shame do not come from Him, so whenever you feel it, reject it, and tell the enemy to get behind you........ and look ahead to what He is saying in the moment, they will always be words of encouragement, instruction for growth, and hope.

    No comments: