Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I'm a Thinker I Guess?!



My friend and cousin Rhonda nominated this site for the Blogger Thinking Award. How cool? What do you think? Ha!

We've had a long history together, being cousins, friends and working in ministry together.

Thanks for the honor Rhonda! I am enjoying these 2 different sites to learn to write about things that God is laying on my heart. Writing is a new venture of creativity for me and I love it. She chose the Reformation blog one of her nominees.


For those who have been tagged, the Participation Rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you are tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the member.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

It has been REALLY hard to choose 5 blogs, I have so many that I enjoy. So I stuck to the ones that really make me think, each link has the post that made me think.
Here are my 5 nominees (in no particular order). I have enjoyed checking in regularly to "think" on their posts. Please visit all of them and check them out!
  1. Confessions Of A Redeemed Diva
  2. Selah's Space
  3. Team Lockwood
  4. The Williams Family
  5. Join Me On The Journey

.

4 comments:

Nana Cheryl said...

Yes you are a Thinker!! Congratulations. You challenge us to think and meditate with every post - calling to us to go deeper in our relationship with God.

Thanks for tagging me and your encouragement. God prepares us for the journey - we just have to walk it out. :o)

Amy said...

Thanks Cheryl!!

It may take me awhile to figure out how to put links on...

Anonymous said...

I can help if you need. It wasn't as hard as I thought. Plus, you could ask Rhonda

Williams Family Blog said...

Thanks Cheryl,

It might take me a couple of days to get that post figured out....I think I am going to have to enlist the help of Mr. Wantzablog.

Karen