Saturday, April 7, 2007

Gratitude Saturday

Yesterday, Sid and Alyssa worked all day, and Matt and I worked at home, spring cleaning, making pies and tarts, cutting the grass and doing laundry. Then, we were invited to a hike on Knox Mountain, and a blindfold Easter Egg hunt on the beach. What fun!

I was thanking God and praising Him through the entire hike, and I have now found a new "date spot" for me and my man.
Walking in nature makes me want to worship God, and thank Him for the intricacies of His handiwork.



God this Easter Saturday - I am grateful for:
  1. Your great love, just for me
  2. Sunshine and the beautiful songs of birds
  3. Wildflowers on mountains
  4. Endless miles of beautiful water
  5. My Mom and Dad
  6. Sid's Parent's
  7. That each day is a brand new day, a fresh start
  8. Family dinners
  9. Cadbury Mini Eggs (mmmmm) I like them way too much!
  10. Bethesda Group Home and it's awesome staff
  11. Lindsay's giggles and her soft hands and long eyelashes
  12. Matt's sense of humor
  13. Alyssa's sensitivity and compassion
  14. Sid's courage, vision, and tenderness
  15. God providing ALL of my needs
  16. Good friends who remember the "little details" and think of me
  17. My keyboard
  18. Inspiring music and musicians

6 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Easter Molenaars!!!
Seems your Easter is a great deal more spring like then ours...we were more like Easter at Christmas...now it feels like Christmas! Summer's coming...little more predictable!

Shaun and Holly said...

Happy Easter!!!

We had a family lunch with my(Holly's) parents today and will be with friends tomorrow.

Miss you!

love teh Fillmore's

Shari said...

Happy Easter. It looks like the Easter Bunny is dropping lots of dandruff here - it has been snowing!!

I miss the mountains - I haven't had a fix since our trip west in September.

My kids connect with your's regularily on line. Even Austen has chatted with Matt. Modern technology sure makes it easy to keep in contact with everyone.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thanks gals, Happy Easter to you all!

I'll enjoy the sun for you! Sorry to rub it in! lol!

Next week, its back to cutting out some calories. I've been eating Cadbury mini eggs for a month, and they really like my hips!! lol!
Oh well!

Have a great time with your families!!

Rhonda said...

Oh my goodness!! Those pictures are beautiful! Yes - I'm envious. I'm tired of being COLD!! Brrrr.

Happy Easter dear cousin!!

Love,

Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is very beautiful here in the Okanagan! You guys will have to come for a visit some time!
Happy Easter Rhonda!!!